Thinvent Micro 6 Mini with WiFi PC VIRTUAL PC Thin Client
ARM-based mini PC comes with the Ubuntu based Thinux Embedded Linux operating system. It has a quad-core processor and includes WiFi support. The Micro 6 mini PC system is small, lightweight, and powerful.
- Ultra Low Power Consumption
- Weighs only 300 gms
- Fanless system for noiseless operation
- Supports a rich set of I/O devices and peripherals
- Runs on Linux based OS
- RDP based Remote Desktop connectivity to Windows 10, Ubuntu, Linux and Windows Server 2012
- Uses thin client technology to run Linux, Java and web based applications
- Simple, easy-to-use Linux based mini PC model
- Quick and easy installation
- Compact and aesthetic design
- Quick boot up time
- Powerful processor
- The Micro 6 mini PC gives better performance than the Micro 5
Linux based Thin Client OS
- RDP based Remote Desktop connectivity to Windows XP, 7, 8 and 10, and Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2012.
- Quick boot up time.
- Ability to locally run Linux applications.
- Supports RedHat Linux, Ubuntu Linux and Fedora Linux servers.
The Micro 6 is quite popular and has a proven track record in the following industries:
- Educational Institutions: schools, colleges, coaching centres, training institutes, examination centres, etc. It is often used to set up computer labs and libraries.
- BPO and ITeS: Call centres and data entry.
- Healthcare: Hospitals, clinics, diagnostic centres, drug stores.
- Technology: Engineering and IT services companies.
- Industrial Control Systems: Manufacturing, transportation, energy, and water treatment industries.
|Dimensions||10.2 × 10.2 × 2.0 cm|
|Maximum Display Resolution|
|USB 2.0 Port|
|USB 3.0 Port|
|PS/2 Mouse Port|
|PS/2 Keyboard Port|